Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anyone else really like french manicures on their nails?

i'm like, obsessed with them. i have medium-long nails and either do clear or a french manicure. anyone have any french manicure color ideas or favorite kinds that they do?Anyone else really like french manicures on their nails?
I love the french manicure look!! Its simple, clean, classy, versitile %26amp; fashionable.


I like to cover mine with a polish I got from Mary Kay that has tiny tiny sparkles in it.


Do you do your toes too? It really looks so fresh and... well... manicured!Anyone else really like french manicures on their nails?
Yes, I love french manicures! I am not very good at them though so I have my friend do them for me.
I haven't had one, but I would like to get my toe nails french pedicured.
i think the french manicure look is over done.





time for something new. i've been seeing the french manicure since the disco era... (late 70s)





egads.
i like the french manicure with a small line of another color under. it looks really cute and fun. i usually get a pink or orange line. it seems to cheer me up! = )
Yes I absolutely love the French manicure! I mix it up sometimes by getting a deep plum color on the tips of my fingers. Or using a light peach color instead of a pink for the base.
I love them! I sometimes get little rhinestones on the top part of the white. Add a nice bit of flash. Once in a great while I'll get a different color .. but I really think the pink and white are the best. But for some nice flash get the rhinestones! It looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment