Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a problem with french manicures?

I have a french manicure kit that I use with the stickers so you can get the perfect white tip. It is the product by Sall Hansen. I love using it, but I have one problem. Whenever I take the stickers off, the white part sometimes gets caught in the tape and it gets on the top of the nail. What am I doing wrong?I have a problem with french manicures?
get opi nail envy (the original green one)





save up for a jar of ';one minute manicure';... its a lil expensive but it lasts a really long time. it makes your hands really really soft and naturally exfoliates the cuticle





and tweezerman porcelain nail file (optional) i just prefer cuz it seals the nail so it doesn't absorb water and get weak.





after i bought those 3 things i no longer go to the salon to get 35 dollar refills for acrylic nails every 2 weeks. every week i file my nails more square, completely remove the nail envy, use the omm, wipe the oil off my nails with a q-tip %26amp; acetone, and then apply 2 coats of nail envy. then 1 coat every other day. my nails are seriously as strong and glossy as acrylics w/ a natural french look. everyone thinks they are fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment