Sunday, February 7, 2010

Do women like to get manicures or pedicures better? I'm thinking about birthday gift ideas?

ok.this is easy...i would say its way better to get both done at the same time.if she wears sandals alot then pedi. if not go for manicure. but really u should let her get both done.Do women like to get manicures or pedicures better? I'm thinking about birthday gift ideas?
yes mani pedis are the greatest thing in the world! i get them every week! they make the perfect giftDo women like to get manicures or pedicures better? I'm thinking about birthday gift ideas?
I like manicures way better but I've heard pedicures are more favorable.
either , it depends on the persons finger nails if they have nice nails that would look fab after a maniucre then id go for the manicure, but if they have very short naild you wouldnt really notice any difference so id go 4 the pedicure in that case
I love a good pedicure. I love it when my feet are soft %26amp; my fiance loves it when my feet are freshly pedicured.





Consider a gift certificate for a certain dollar amount so she can choose what she wants. $35 may get 2 manis while it would get one pedi. She can chose how to use it.
depends on the girl.


personally, i like manicures better. but that's only because my feet are wayy too ticklish for a pedicure. last time i got one, i couldn't stop laughing and almost kicked the lady in the face haha.


what about a mani-pedi combined?


that way she can have both :D
Manicures


lots of women are selfconcious about their feet and dont like people feeling them or having attention attracted to them.


Hands are much better, and more people see them.
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment