Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do the chinese women that give manicures always talk bad about you in chinese?

noo they dont. i hung out with my aunt that does manicures (we're vietnamese) the whole day and she treats them nicely and does not talk back in a diff. language.Do the chinese women that give manicures always talk bad about you in chinese?
dont flatter yourself, they dont give 2 shts about youDo the chinese women that give manicures always talk bad about you in chinese?
No, that was just in a movie! Well, I don't know, if you are rude to them maybe they will.
You know how some people flit in and out of English %26amp; another language when they're talking without even realizing it? (I actually have one friend who is bilingual, who will be talking to you in English but will randomly blurb into Spanish without realizing she's doing it!)





I was getting my nails done one time, and the women doing them was randomly throwing in English while talking to a coworker. She said, ';ugly man hands';. :(
yes they have.


so one time, i went with my good friend to get our nails done together at an asian nail place.


i talked to my friend in viet and i looked viet.


BUT i am also chinese... i can speak both languages fluently.


and u know what? the asain lady started saying bad and rude remarks about my friend in chinese.


i understood EVERY word she was saying to the other lady.


pshhh. rude ppl.


never going back there again.
haha ive wondered bout that before...
I can understand chinese but i cant speak it and HELL YEA they talk crap about you!!! I got mad once and told them I understood every word they said and they gave me a FREE FULL SETt... hahaha im never gonna fore get that!








DON'T TRUST THE CHINESE LADIES


HAHAHA
Paranoid, are we?
that is such a good question. im forever watching them to see if they look at me in a bad way. they shouldnt be allowed to talk chinese when sum1 is there jkjk but i have always wondered that
Yes. LOL. My grandfather sat in with my wife one time, just in ear shot, and he heard them saying about other clients ... ';oh wow, look at her!'; ';she is gross'; and the other clients never knew, obviously. He is very, very fluent in Chinese.
YESSSS.. adnd talk about how hairy ur legs are (if i havent shaved) it is so freakin annoing

No comments:

Post a Comment