Friday, February 12, 2010

Women, when you get manicures, do you prefer it to be done by an Asian woman?

I don't care who performs it (male or female) however, I do wish they all spoke English.Women, when you get manicures, do you prefer it to be done by an Asian woman?
I don't really mind what their nationality is. As long as it looks good, it's fine with me. However, practically all manicure salons I go to have only Asian manicurists, so I always end up having them do my nails and all of them do it well.Women, when you get manicures, do you prefer it to be done by an Asian woman?
Well, I just prefer someone who knows what they are doing. Actually the place I go to, the Asian man is the best. :)
as long as they are good manicurists.. doesn't matter what is their nationality.

No comments:

Post a Comment