Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you get turned on by girls' manicures or real nails that are long or semi-long???

I do! lol





especially when they're colored red or clear or pink the most. xDDo you get turned on by girls' manicures or real nails that are long or semi-long???
I think that natural, shorter nails are very classy. I absolutely HATE those nasty acryllic ones where girls get designs all over them. It makes them look really trashy. And they get them done to where they are and inch and a half long, and it looks horrible. Just a regular looking nail is the most tasteful in my opinion.Do you get turned on by girls' manicures or real nails that are long or semi-long???
I love french nails though. there the sexiest! =]

Report Abuse



I absssssolutely HATE fake nails...My nails a little longer than just short, and always painted...different shades of pink, red, black, off white, navy...
ya im a girl too haha but i agree with the other girl


i think short nails look wayy better.
ew.


scary.


idc that im a girl.


its disgusting and tasteless

No comments:

Post a Comment