Friday, February 12, 2010

Girls would you feel wierd if your BF got manicures?

my Ex and I would often get them together. They would be different, I wold get a manicure done that was done for guys. I like them and I thought women would see that I am well kept and neat. She said it was too wierd and felt like she was dating another woman.Girls would you feel wierd if your BF got manicures?
Mine gets manicures, pedicures too pretty regularly.





We do it together at home even since I have all the stuff and I've done my beauty school bit. It's a nice way to spend time together.





He was antsy about it at first but after I broke him in he got to liking it and would go get them done when I didn't have time. Now he said even if we broke up he'd keep doing it haha =o)Girls would you feel wierd if your BF got manicures?
Yes, I guess so because it's just not something normal in society. So it would make me feel a bit weird. But I'm all for people having their choices and not always giving in to gender stereotypes so I'd accept it.





But seeing as I never get manicures myself and I think they're an unnecessary waste of money, plus those nail salons really smell disgusting, I wouldn't really want to be with somebody who was into that sort of thing because it would show we had really different preferences (and probably in other areas as well).





In some countries a man has to have well-kept, long nails to show that he doesn't have to do manual labour!





Harriet
hahahaha..this is so funny. Sorry hun but it really is a turn off.





My ex from highschool always had nicely kept nails, his mum would do them. At first i thought it was cute, but er...it was kinda odd.


2 years on and now he is an in the closet homosexual.





No matter what you think, im pretty sure most chicks would rather be attracted to a rugged manly man then a well kept and neat young lad.


The thought of a straight guy getting a manicure makes me cringe.


sorry! :\
You're probably spending too much time with women, my friend. Hang out with other guys and stop this metrosexual crap. You're undermining your own manhood and turning women off. I think that you would be happier if you followed my advice.
Stop worrying about what others think. Do what makes you comfortable and happy. People will think your odd or unusual no matter what you do. I guess the only exception to this is if you complete conform to society. Then some may just think you are bland. Be yourself!!!!
if you were not getting polish or a clear polish-I may not be completely weirded out.


But 'natual' colors? come on!


Be a man, have rough hands. Just rub some lotion on those paws and call it a day!
as long as he wasn't get pink with rhinestones and little hello kitty stickers, I am fine with it
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment