Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you like french manicures?

Are french manicures in or out? I can't decide if I like them or if they're tacky! I used to do them all the time but now I'm not sure. What do you think?Do you like french manicures?
in or out? Does it really matter if some people think they're ';out';? French manicures are cute, and if they look good on your nails, then wear them. Nobody is going to gossip about you because you have a french manicure, so wear it!Do you like french manicures?
I like french manicures. I think their cute, but i don't think they're in. + I'm not such a manicured person, cus i'm not so fond of its scent. I think you should get your nails done in your favorite color, get a design (picture) on your thumbs, and if they have rinestones, get that (: They're are really cute.


My aunts works at nail salons and they always so my cousins nails with like a pink background, 2 yellow flowers, along with a small rhinestone in the center of the rhinestones, it's amazing %26lt;3
French Manicures are always appropriate for weddings, proms, homecomings, etc.





You can get a different color besides white, or ask them to inset a little gem/rhinestone on the white that way there is a little sparkle on you finger.
I love french manicures! I think there really cute and i doubt they would ever would be out of style. i think there a great way to do your nails without to much or too little. so i hope i helped.
french manicures NEVER go out of style in my book! i love them. you could try to mix it up by getting the tips in a different color or something but it think french manicures look clean and natural. i say go for it :)
I think they are kind of tacky, esp. the ones with the colors. Sometimes I do get french manicures, only when my nails are shorter so they just look clean %26amp; simple.
i like them, they're cute.


i think they look bad when people do black


tips or not just clear with white tips... but like purple


and black and all kinds of weird combinations.





and those long claw ones are hideous.
i love them! but only acrylics.


they seeem to look best if there with acrylics. or if you have the nails for them you can pull them off without acrylics


and french tip will always be in style
theyre very cute. i do my own toes but i bite my fingernails so i would have to get them done. but dont wanna pay outrageous prices.


but you should def get them!
I like them but it varies from person to person . . . and I like the designs you can put on your nails there pretty cool
i do love french manicures because it looks neat and very feminine. :)


well, i think you should try on nail art.
I don't like them. If you have short finger nails they don't look very good. Try to mix up a french manicure with a different color and something...
i like them i like them classy like white i dont like diffrent colors like blue or pink nails they look kind of unusual
i love them it goes with everything but i only like the square tips
ya but the white is getting old so do unique random color
Out
Out, just like the 80s
no even when they were in
i looooove them!!
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment