Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How damaging are manicures to your nails...?

I was wondering how damaging is a manicure to the nails...because I've have a lot of manicures and when I remove the gel off the nail it looks pretty bad and the nails are more brittle. Thanks.How damaging are manicures to your nails...?
They are bad for your nails, epspecially your cuticles.


They glue is harmful and the plastic nails=a no no.


Try to grow them out and they have paints or finger nail polish that are maincute based, and they can make them look they are fake!


Good luck. ANSWER MINE??How damaging are manicures to your nails...?
If you mean acrylic, its pretty bad. You almost have to keep them on at all times because your nails are in such bad shape, I mean the nail tech literally files your real nail down to attach the fake one.


I took mine off in June 2008, and they were just grown back out around Christmas. That's the beauty of it, they will grow back. So its really up to you...
Terrible but ya know what your finger nails grow 4 times as fast as your toe nails and so they are back to normal and pretty very fast. DOnt worry about it.....


Maybe give them a breaks..... let them grow out and you wont have as many problems but yes its terrible for them until the damages grow off.
i had my nails done with acrylic and OMMHHHH MAN!!


i literally had a hole in my thumb nail because when they took it off the thing they were using dug into my nail and it went right thru!


it was so bad.


very damaging.


http://content.revolutionhealth.com/cont鈥?/a>


GROSSS


oh yeah and thats not me
I know your nails look gorgeous with the manicure on them, but it really is damaging. Like you thought, it does leave your nails weak, brittle, damaged.
dude that stuff eats away your nails every time you get them it takes off layers of your natural nais till theres just skin :/
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment