Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you think french manicures look tacky?

Not at all. I think that they are incredibly classy. I think that the fake fingernails can look sort of tacky though. Feel free to wear them. I got them done and they were great while they lasted. They did not last long because I'm always drawing or typing...Do you think french manicures look tacky?
No! Did someone tell you that? I think they look better than 90% of the other type of manicures out there. That is just my opinion. I think that coloful nails/color polished nails make a person's hand look dirty. French manicures are nice and clean cut. Didn't mean to offend, if I did!Do you think french manicures look tacky?
Not at all. I think gaudy colors and doo dads on fingernails are tacky. I believe that the french manicure was created as a subtle more subdued look; embellishing on the look of a typical nail.
with huge eagle tips yes! with natural nails they never get old!
No. Just as long as you do not go overboard and they are your natural nails.
No!! They look clean and classy.
yes.
no, they are very classy
no

No comments:

Post a Comment