Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you guys pay attention to little things like manicures or pedicures that girls get done?

noDo you guys pay attention to little things like manicures or pedicures that girls get done?
I don't think they do. They're too busy thinking with their pe***is!Do you guys pay attention to little things like manicures or pedicures that girls get done?
yea we do. there's an old saying if a girl dosent take care of her hands and feet she probably dosent take care of her *****. If you think about it for a couple of seconds it makes since.
yep i do thank you
yes or no cant say
Yes they do. Especially pedicures. A guy will purposely look down at your feet when you are wearing tow bearing shoes to see if you have one. A guy once told me that if a girl doesn't care for her feet there is a chance that she doesn't care for other areas of her body that need upkeep. I have had more than one guy say that. I was in the Navy around 100s of guys and it is the general consensus. And for manicures...its the same thing. A guy knows that you are well groomed and its appreciated.
if they notice its cause he really cares, and he wants to be with you. but if he doesn't its only cause most guys don't look for the obvious things that we do.
To pedicures -- Not really, unless of course there is a foot fetish, then it would be noticed and commented upon immediately. As far as manicures -- Sometimes, nails can seem intimidating or a turn on to some. The color, depending on depth or brightness may or not be noticed, but I think ';something'; on or done to the nails adds some sensuality/sexyness to the person. That being said, I'd say perky breasts and a shapely bottom still rank higher than a manicure or pedicure!
yes i love getting them. i like getting my crotch waxed too.
no because they aren't life changing events
Of course they don't! It's a waste of time %26amp; money.
i hope cause that's at least 40 bucks down tha drain every two weeks
Maybe when you first meet them %26amp; they are trying to impress you.
No. But we would notice if you had dirty nails.
They probaly do notice but when we get manicure but dont really care unless he's cleancut or preppy, but,I do notice guys looking at my nails when I get pedicures..lol
No. I care about my wife, but I don't stare uncontrolably for hours on end noticing everylittle thing. I'm not that shallow.
Yes!!! I didn't think so untill my asshole neighbor made a comment about my toes when I was just chillin' in my own house. I mean damn... It wasn't like I was outside flaunting them in open toed shoes or anything. Give chics a chance to relax for a chance. I'll get them done when I want to cute for whatever reason, lol
No. A question for you, do girls do stuff like manicures and pedeicures for themselves or for guys?
Yeah, they do %26amp; they're also gay!





Just kidding, I know some straight fellas who notice stuff like that, but I would have to say the majority of guys don't get past checking out your rack!
i dunno. i would say sometimes. my bf notices sometimes but not all the time. at first i would get kinda upset cause i want to look pretty and for him to notice. but then he said he thinks im beautiful regardless if i have a pedicure/manicure. so i dont worry about it anymore. it is nice to get that compliment though ';your toes look beautiful'; 鈾モ櫏
Yes men pay close attention to both depending on their status
paying attention..............hmmmmmmmm! i can jsu say tht we GUYS appreciate......all effort taken by a girl....................to maintain her beauty...thru out.................
They notice if they really care about you/ stare at you when they talk!
I think straight guys tend to pay more attention to the overall picture.





Like, if you get a manicure, they may not notice it specifically, but they may notice that you are more confident/happy/sexy because you feel prettier.
I know my husband like my manicured and pedicured hands and feet. He loves them to be polished. Bon~

No comments:

Post a Comment