Friday, February 12, 2010

How can i convince my bf to get manicures and pedicures w/ me?

his toenails and fingernails are very dirty and his nails are torn and chipped up. he has dirt underneath his toes and nails, it is so gross!!! i dont want to touch him. he says he wont go, is it a male ego thing or what?





i try to talk to him but he avoids conversation. his nails and cucatles are just messed up. i know i cant force him but i dont even want to cuddle w/ him cuz i dont want to touch his toes/nailsHow can i convince my bf to get manicures and pedicures w/ me?
lol he's a dumb ***! if he dont want to go dump him. who needs a guy who don't care about themselves. I'm pretty clean person and i'd preciate it if my girl ask me to clean my toes and nails if she feels uncomfortable with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment