Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do you think of manicures?

That are professionally done?


Just wondering since I'm getting mine done for the first time soon.What do you think of manicures?
Ewww. There's a fungus among us! Seriously, I'll never get my nails- mani or pedi- done again. Plantar warts are hell on earth. Make sure everything is extremely sanitary. Best of luck!What do you think of manicures?
If you are just getting your regular nails done then great. But if you are getting fake nails put on then yuk. After time the glue ruins your real nail and nail bed.
I love getting my nails done!!! Go for it
i love 'em! they look so good!
I need to get one...and a pedi....theyre so relaxing
They are great - they shape your nail in way that will prevent them from breaking too.
Just go ahead until you feel better and have your purse full.





Do not feel depressed if manicure has consumed your pocket money
i've actually never got my nails done.


i think they're great if you have nothing to do


all day, but then when it comes time for gym


class, science experiments, dance class, cook-


ing - it's just too much.





if they're not too long and the ';classic'; french


manicure kept well, i think it looks super-de-duper


though.





:D
regular manicures are awesome.


I don't recommend artificial nails some times they cause fungus and good luck getting rid of them once you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment