Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you get pedicures or manicures?

Do you think they're a waste of money? I do. I used to get them but I realized I can actually do a better job myself and save money. Also there is so many germs and crap thereDo you get pedicures or manicures?
Where I go, it's very clean and I don't have a steady enough hand. I don't think it's a waste of many. I have acrylic nails so they won't start looking bad as fast, plus the people where I go are very good at what they do. I don't think it's a waste. All in the sake of being a fine female XDDo you get pedicures or manicures?
I agree , I don't see the point in going out and paying people to do my nails when I can do them by myself and make them look just the same.
uh! i think the point of going to get those done is to treat yourself to something you cant always get! personally i don't have the time or cash to be waisting but if it was me i could id get it done once in a while and in a sanitary place! spa maybe!
I usually only get them for special events, they usually get ruined right away anyway. So yes, it is a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment