Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For my 14th I want to have a Spa/Girl's night in theme but can't think of anything besides manicures etc to do

I have thought of manicure etc stations and watching a movie and other ideasFor my 14th I want to have a Spa/Girl's night in theme but can't think of anything besides manicures etc to do
It's my 13th birthday sleepover tomorrow. It's sort of got a Celebrity theme, but it could still fit in with your theme too. I've got lots of things planned, but have left time to just like talk and stuff (that's important, cos it's not much fun for the guests if they have to do this and that and there is too much stuff planned).





We're going to have face mask thingos ($2 for 1 sample thingo, you can get it from the chemist or Priceline etc.). Also a fashion shoot afterwards, and we'll be using some plain white material as like a backdrop, so it looks kinda professional. I have a new make up kit AND camera AND GHD Hair Straightener, so will use these too - should be a lot of fun! We're going to watch some movies too, and of course play truth or dare (usually turns out to be one of the highlights of any sleepover!) and have the birthday cake etc. For tea we're going to have finger-food-type-stuff, like potato gems and dim sims and that sort of thing.





For ';take-home-bags'; they're actually not bags - they're see-through cosmetics cases with a nail polish, eyeshadow, pocket mirror, chocolate, bath salts, and more in! I could afford to spend a bit more because I'm only having a few guests.





Hope this helps : ) And if you like, I can let you know how it goes and what my friends enjoyed most etc.For my 14th I want to have a Spa/Girl's night in theme but can't think of anything besides manicures etc to do
Facials,Pedicures,Manicures,Buffing nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment