Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the difference between a spa manicure and a regular manicure?

I am planning to take my girlfriend to Vegas in April and was planning something nice. I was looking at the Spa treatments and knew I had to get her a manicure. Does anyone know the difference between the Spa Manicure and the Manicure? (This is at Treasure Island in Vegas by the way)What is the difference between a spa manicure and a regular manicure?
Every salon is different and every salon or spa offers different versions of a manicure and spa manicure. Typically a regular manicure consists of a soak, file and cuticle care, hand and arm massage and polish. A spa manicure (at least the ones I give) consist of everything above including an exfoliating scrub and a paraffin treatment. Some nail techs offer a hand mask in place of the scrub or paraffin.What is the difference between a spa manicure and a regular manicure?
Well I know that a Spa Pedicure is when they have kinda like a bath for your feet. I'm not sure what a spa manicure is sry! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment