Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you get manicures, have your nails done, or just take the clippers to them when they bother you?

If I get my nails done I do them myself as I do not trust the nail salons equipment. If you keep them filed neatly on a weekly basis, you wouldn't have a problem with them getting out of the way. Also use a curticle remover every other day to keep your nail bed looking fresh.Do you get manicures, have your nails done, or just take the clippers to them when they bother you?
don't every take clipper to you nails you should always file them downDo you get manicures, have your nails done, or just take the clippers to them when they bother you?
I have acrylic nails that I have filled every two weeks and a pedicure at the same time. I have been doing that for 35 years. I love to garden and am very active and those nails are handy for all sorts of things.
I trim them, file them and paint them myself.
For special occasions, I have my nails done if it's a rare and formal occasion, otherwise, I prefer to do them myself. It's much cheaper (;0) )
I file my own nails...clip them if necessary.
There have been times in my life when I felt self indulgent and got my nails done, then after a few weeks I get sick of the bother and rip them off again. It's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment