Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it okay for men to get manicures done?

yes i think it's OK only clear coat polish, there shouldn't be a problem for men to get their feet pedicure they feet hurt as well..Is it okay for men to get manicures done?
i dont like them..Is it okay for men to get manicures done?
my goodness. Men who want to take care of their hands for themselves or their women certainly shouldn't be labeled as gay. I used to give the guy I was dating manicures all the time. He was a little weird about it the first time because of this 'homophobic' thing guys have, but when I explained that those rough nails and hands scratched my skin, he would sit next to me once a week, grab the nail file and hold out one hand.





I consider it a 'real man' who is not ashamed to want to take care of something as important as his hands ... pedicures are good too.
Yes, my bf works in the trades and I can't stand his ruff


hands, so come Fri, I have him get a manicure. And he


rather likes it, because it gets all the dead stuff off, and he says he can touch my skin without feeling guilty, and if u are a lawyer u should have good looking hands.or


a business man differently, u want to look professional.


So I say go for it.
why not?? I mean. if u r 2 lazy 2 do it urself!!!
Why not? As a straight man, I work directly with the public. I do not want to have filthy fingernails or nasty hangnails. People judge me by what they see. I need to be an example to them. Have a manicure.
If they're homosexual it's fine yes
of course.....grubby nails are NOT a turn on. Do what you have to do.
I love for my man to have nice, soft hands..sooo OF COURSE!
It is common in other nations for men to have nail care done at the barber shop. It is increasingly common for men to have this care in the US.
YES, it is just like taking a bath, they also need to take care of themselves


...men, shave their legs too, get bikini waxes,...i saw an add for men makeup that i thought was just pushing it a bit
yes
err maybe





but then again no
Sure, why not .....
I don't mind to have it done.





In the Beginning God created heavens and earth.


God gives you air to breathe and sunshine to enjoy.


God gives you water to drink and food to eat.


God gives you a wonderful body and sound mind, to live.


God loves you, and you are precious to Him.


Son of God died on the Cross to save us from condemnation.


Jesus鈥?love is boundless and everlasting.


We have the hope of Heaven through Jesus.


Life therefore has fantastic and glorious future!
Yes, I actually prefer the so called ';metrosexual';. I like a man that takes good care of himself and has a nice clean appearance. There is nothing appealing about being dirty or unkept. You can be a man, and have a manicure done, while keeping your hetero-sexuality in tact!
sure it's ok.





I work with a former military man who gets pedicures sometimes. Not to look pretty or anything... He says it feels like you have new feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment