Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies only please: I'm bored, so what's a good adult toy to use at work while I do manicures for my clients?

omgLadies only please: I'm bored, so what's a good adult toy to use at work while I do manicures for my clients?
dont worry, im gay, i suggest using a very small vibrator.Ladies only please: I'm bored, so what's a good adult toy to use at work while I do manicures for my clients?
Women should not be allowed pleasure of any kind.





By the way what are you doing on a computer... get back to cooking.
Maybe do your own nails, take a cell phone and call a friend, text message, Take wild photo's with a camera, get a friend to come to work and speak with you, OR touch yourself, put your ';time of the month fluid'; into a nailpolish bottle and apply to nails.
I suggest working on a crossword puzzle. Suduko has been pretty popular lately. Or read a book. I am currently reading ';One For The Money'; by Janet Evanovich. It is the first of her Stephanie Plum novels. I am enjoying it very much and I would highly recommend it.
dont use one??





c'mon youre working for petes sake..cant you wait till you get home?? i know i wouldnt want my manicurist to have a vibrator while she is doing my nails. thats gross

No comments:

Post a Comment