Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whats your opinion of french manicures?

i have it on my real nails. does anyone just not like them, or are they generally liked? do you have one?Whats your opinion of french manicures?
OK, apparently a lot of people like them, but I'm not really a fan. I think they look OK on real nails but I hate them on artificial nails - they just look far too Footballers' Wives for my taste. I associate them with people like Posh Spice.





I think the key thing is not making the white too bright - if it's a natural white and your nails are natural, it looks good, but pure brilliant white on artificial talons just makes you look like you've been sticking your fingers in Tippex!Whats your opinion of french manicures?
I love them! I like getting them done on my feet. When I where open-toed shoes I get lots of compliments
I think French mani's are hip and neat!
In my opinion it's really classy and it goes well with everything from jeans to cocktail dresses;)
i just like clear nail polish
It seems to be the trend right now... so long to those days when you actually painted your nails to match your dress or makeup.... I guess it matches everything so less work, less often... I like them but I also like the full colors on nails too..
very popular. most people love them
if your nails are normal lenght, it look very cute and elegant and it suits every type of dressing:http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvi鈥?/a>





http://www.nagelpaleis.nl/hilde%20met%20鈥?/a>





http://hpbimg.nailart-online.com/french%鈥?/a>











but if your nails are fake or too long, then i think it look like prostitude: http://hpbimg.nailart-online.com/french%鈥?/a>





i also dont like this look: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en鈥?/a>
i LOVE IT its the only way i wear my nails!
Love it!! I dont have one because my mom says they cut your nails really short and it hurts.
I really like it. It is kind of convenient because it matches with all colours and all kinds of summer shoes. And u don't have to worry if u wear red dress to have red nails. A French manicure is suitable for morning, night, parties, weddings etc.
I luv French Manicures, just did one yesterday.I think French Manicures are great as they match anything,it gives the nails a feminine,classy look compared to designs or funny-colored ones.Plus, French Manicures gives the fingernails a ';longer'; look.Even when i dont have a FM, i luv to get em buffed, so they look shiny %26amp; healthy. :o)
Most people like french manicures.I like them cause they make my nails look longer and they are pretty. I think that that french manicures are genrally liked by girls inless your a tom boy. I on the other hand love french manicures.
oh my god it is the best thing they could of ever invented i get mines none every 2 weeks or soo i think we should go 2gether and get ours done ill pay!!!!lol;}

No comments:

Post a Comment